Job Summary:Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with VIP guests through the delivery of exceptional guest service. Manage all aspects of the VIP guest experience while on property, while constantly striving to delight our guests, exceeding their expectations through gracious, enthusiastic, and personalized service. VIP Hosts will work to engage with guests using a rich set of tools, which will include real time data about their play. Members of this team will work in a collaborative environment and will be held accountable for delivery of superior guest service.
- Greets assigned guests through formal programs as assigned by VIP Manager as well as in passing. Gives consistent, polite, timely, and accurate information and service to all guests' questions including, but not limited to, special events and restaurant information.
- Assists with the daily operations of the VIP Office, interacting with guests, answering incoming telephone calls and providing exceptional guest service to our top tier players.
- Builds and maintains relationships with VIP players. Interacts with guests and issues complimentaries. Handles guest requests and coordinates requests for services with restaurants, hotel, transportation, special events and other available amenities.
- Coordinates with the Executive Hosts and Player Development Management to create successful delivery of pre-trip itineraries. Requires coordination with multiple departments including, but not limited to, Food & Beverage and Hotel.
- Assist in the execution of special events as needed. Conducts outbound phone calls to VIP guests including reservation confirmation calls, communicating event information, etc., as directed.
- Acts in accordance to regulatory compliance through the monitoring and reporting of Title 31.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent, college degree preferred.
- One (1) year of Casino Marketing and/or Professional Consumer Sales experience.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in e-mail, word processing, spreadsheets, and database software.
- Ability to think independently in making decisions to maximize the guest service experience
- Ability to effectively manage time and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail