The Toro Company
Shift: 2nd shift
- Use oscilloscopes, voltmeter, strip chart records, ammeter, analog converters, amplifiers, and other diagnostic equipment to test circuitry and components.
- Replaces, adjusts and calibrates components to align: control, machine components, pressure, and other apparatus to required operating specifications.
- Read and interpret electrical, electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic and machine schematic diagrams, drawings and specifications.
- Work closely with outside vendor service technicians, engineers, electricians and millwrights in the repair and installation of new/existing equipment/systems or change-over of plant layout requiring movement of machines, control equipment, and other apparatus.
- Responsible for following safety rules, producing quality workmanship and for good housekeeping in work area and areas where maintenance/repair and installations are performed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred vocational/trade school or equivalent training in the following areas: electrical/electronics, hydraulics, mechanical drives, pneumatics, electro-mechanical principles, machine operations, CNC machine controls or equivalent work experience.
- Trade knowledge in areas such as plumbing, welding and mechanical processes.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.