Kitchen Custodian | $700 Sign-on Bonus | Up to $17 per hour | Weekly Pay
Kick start your career with us in a challenging and rewarding role as a kitchen custodian! Enjoy weekly pay, health benefits and career advancement opportunities.
- Working on the overnight shift, you would work with a team responsible for the deep cleaning of our kitchens and bars.
- Operate the dish machine.
- Utilize specialized equipment to accomplish a detailed cleaning.
What's in it for you:
- $700 Sign-on Bonus
- Health benefits
- Weekly pay
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Tuition reimbursement
Outstanding Benefits & Awesome Perks
We value everyone, knowing we can achieve more together. We promote a grow-from-within culture to help support and develop our team members. Enjoy competitive weekly pay, outstanding benefits and advancement opportunities. Generous benefits include medical, dental, life and disability insurance, onsite medical clinics and pharmacy, 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, wellness programs and more. Plus, take advantage of perks like discounts on childcare, fuel, bus passes and fitness membership, free uniforms, free uniform cleaning and tuition reimbursement.
Who We AreThe Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community contributes to causes, organizations and tribes across the region, state and country. The SMSC has donated more than $350 million to organizations and causes, provided $500 million in economic development loans to other tribes, and contributed millions more to support regional governments and infrastructure. The SMSC's Native Green initiative annually diverts hundreds of tons of waste from landfills, has implemented compostable containers throughout our properties and restored hundreds of acres of prairie land. Team members are eligible to participate in SMSC Gives, a community outreach initiative. Learn more at shakopeedakota.org Days TBD - based on business needs Hiring Rate or Hiring Range Based on qualifications Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- No minimum education requirements
- Must be able to perform heavy lifting
- Must be able to lift 50 lpounds / 50% of work time
- Must be able to push or move 250 pounds
- Varied temperatures between freezers and hotline equipment