Exmark Mfg. 2022 Summer Internship - Data Analytics
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Exmark Manufacturing (a division of The Toro Company) is seeking qualified Data Analytics candidates for our summer 2022 paid internship and co-op opportunities within our dynamic and industry leading engineering team. Exmark is one of the leading manufacturers of commercial turf care equipment in the U.S. and is located in Beatrice, NE (35 miles south of Lincoln, NE).
These summer internship and co-op positions will prepare any future graduate with first-hand experiences and the opportunity to make a difference in any organization. Summer internships will typically last 13 weeks (mid-May to mid-August) and co-op positions typically run January to Mid-August or Mid-May to December and offer deeper learning. All opportunities will be based out of our divisional headquarters in Beatrice, NE. Preferred majors include Computer Science, Supply Chain, IT or Data Management, Mathematics, Business, and Finance. Other majors may also be considered. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Potential duties and responsibilities may include the following:
• Work within multi-discipline team to develop tools and processes for evaluating data sets
• Develop communication dashboards to assist with data evaluation
• Proficient with spreadsheet and database programs
• Collaborate across all functions of the business and learn about what it takes to be a great team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Demonstrated aptitude with an ability to learn and apply new things
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Problem solving acumen
• Preferred cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
• Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Database tools, MSBI, and SQL are a plus
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once and prioritize based on due dates or importance
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.