Front Desk Attendant - 2 PT Positions - see posting for days/hours
The purpose of this position is to contribute to membership sales and retention; to oversee the functions of the front desk, assisting members and guests in a professional, courteous, and service-oriented manner; and to provide service enhancements to members and guests.
- Actively pursues membership and recruits members and guests into activities and events.
- Ensures membership retention, repeat daily guest usage, and referrals through a high level of member and guest service delivery and response.
- Greets members and guests, checking in members and daily guest users; collecting fees; and assisting with member questions and concerns. Verifies membership status and admits active members through access gate. Screens visitors and non-active members and refers them to the appropriate staff member. Registers day usage guests and collects daily fee. Answers and responds to all incoming phone calls courteously and professionally. Directs phone calls to the most appropriate source, takes and distributes messages as needed. Completes membership sales paperwork in an efficient, accurate, and thorough manner. Performs point of sales functions for facility charge, cash, and credit card sales. Enrolls members and guests in programs and activities. Operates equipment including paging system, court lights, controls for music volume, and public address system. Monitors opening and closing procedures checklists.
- Provides service enhancements to members and guests. Assists members with questions, concerns, and directions.
Job Requirements:Reflects MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING, CERTIFICATION and EXPERIENCE required in order to meet the expectations of this job:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience with money transactions
- Previous experience in a customer service organization
- Ability to pass basic math test
- P.R. and First Aid Certifications or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment