Player Development Mgr
Responsible for executing VIP Marketing strategies as developed by the Player Development Leader, working towards established revenue goals. Responsible for working with the Player Development Leader to identify strategies targeted at cultivating premium players with an emphasis on developing relationships to enhance the growth of gaming revenues within various player segments. Manages and coaches team members with direct and/or indirect reporting relationships on maintaining relationships with the Players to promote positive guest service through prompt, courteous and efficient service. Collaborates with other departments to ensure that the execution of VIP events delivers the expected guest experience.
Responsible for tracking revenue and profit goals from our VIP segments, ensuring that the REI targets are maintained. Assists with forecasting and variance reporting.
- A combination of college coursework and work experience to equal a minimum of five years. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3 plus years of successful B2B or B2C sales experience
- Preferred experience in a casino environment
- Minimum 3 years' supervisory experience in a sales, hospitality, or retail environment
- Demonstrated success of strong relationship management and team building skills, with ability to influence leaders and team members at all levels within the greater organization. Experience with change management and rolling out small and large scale initiatives.
- Outstanding written, verbal, interpersonal, coaching and presentation skills with the ability to tailor messaging to the audience
- Strong collaborator who influences effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
Job Requirements:Reflects MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING, CERTIFICATION and EXPERIENCE required in order to meet the expectations of this job:
- A combination of a post-high school education in Marketing, Business, or related field and experience in player development or casino marketing equal five years. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years supervisory experience in casino/hotel, guest service, concierge, or host services in either a gaming or hospitality environment.
- Proven track record of success in a sales environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of guest tracking or complimentary activities.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse population.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent management and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation, and electronic mail.
- A proven people leader with success building and leading high performing teams. Act as a leader of change and innovation across the business.
- Skilled in proactively assessing organizational performance and aligning solutions with strategic and cultural initiatives.