Line Cook | $1,000 Sign-on Bonus | Up to $17 an hour
Fire up your culinary career in a fast-paced and fun environment. Enjoy weekly pay, health benefits and flexible schedules. Career advancement opportunities.
- Support culinary operation by preparing hot and cold food.
- Set up and prep work.
- Create a positive experience for our guests through food.
What's in it for you:
- $1,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Health benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Weekly pay
We value everyone, knowing we can achieve more together. We promote a grow-from-within culture to help support and develop our team members. Enjoy competitive weekly pay, outstanding benefits and advancement opportunities. Generous benefits include medical, dental, life and disability insurance, onsite medical clinics and pharmacy, 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, wellness programs and more. Plus, take advantage of perks like discounts on childcare, fuel, bus passes and fitness membership, free uniforms, free uniform cleaning and tuition reimbursement.
Who We Are The Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community contributes to causes, organizations and tribes across the region, state and country. The SMSC has donated more than $350 million to organizations and causes, provided $500 million in economic development loans to other tribes, and contributed millions more to support regional governments and infrastructure. The SMSC's Native Green initiative annually diverts hundreds of tons of waste from landfills, has implemented compostable containers throughout our properties and restored hundreds of acres of prairie land. Team members are eligible to participate in SMSC Gives, a community outreach initiative. Learn more at shakopeedakota.org. Days Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday Hiring Rate or Hiring Range $16.00 / hour Requirements
- Proven experience as a cook
- Experience using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware.
- Knowledge of various procedures and methods.
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
- On feet or standing 100% of time.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Exposure to varied temperatures between freezers and hot line equipment.