Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative provides exceptional order to invoice customer relations experience for assigned accounts. Works with customers to manage product availability and shipment consolidation in an effort to satisfy their requirements.
- Coordinates information flow, orders, and shipments to meet shipping goals of the customer(s) and division(s).
- Produces and distributes order management reports to customers to optimize consolidation of truckload shipments.
- Processes shipments for international customers in accordance with export regulations.
- Supports and interacts with sales and marketing, buyers and planners, distribution centers, credit, and traffic to facilitate order requirements.
- Performs customer credits, debits, warranties, change pricing and internal audits.
- Maintains knowledge of Toro products by company-provided training.
- Maintains best in class responsiveness to correspondence with internal and external customers.
- Identifies and communicates any issues which would delay or impede prompt shipment of orders.
- Documents and updates departmental procedures as needed.
- Completes ongoing learning and education to ensure competence with growing and changing needs of the corporation.
- Maintains a safe and healthy workplace for employees in compliance with all applicable laws, and regulations. Promotes a positive attitude towards safety. Adheres to the requirements of safety policies as well as safety rules, instructions and procedures.
- Practices continuous improvement by identifying opportunities for streamlining work and reducing waste. May participate in continuous improvement events
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or related subject preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years related customer service experience is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Ability to organize, assemble, and arrange resources to meet goals.
- Skilled data entry and system navigation skills.
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations, remaining focused on the ultimate objective.
- Strong interpersonal skills to support interaction and development of relationships with a wide-range of internal and external customers.
- Capacity to work independently as well as within a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
It is the policy of The Toro Company to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, The Toro Company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.