Diversion Case Manager/CBP Facilitator
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Position Summary: Provide case management and community supervision, and co-facilitate Cognitive
Behavioral Programs such as Decision Points and Seeking Safety for clients who have entered into
diversion agreements through the Diversion Program in Ramsey County.
- Coordinate case plan and service delivery with an emphasis on utilizing evidence-based programming
- Conduct Level of Service Inventory-Revised Screening Version (LSI: R:SV) and Level of Service Case Management Inventory (LSCMI)
- Utilize results of the Level of Service Inventory-Revised risk assessment and develop individualized case plan with the participant that targets identified criminogenic risk and needs
- Schedule and participate in case staffing (meeting with county attorney, defense attorney, and service providers)
- Monitor participant’s compliance with Diversion Conditions and goals.
- Accurately document and track required data in web-enabled database in accordance with established program policies and procedures
- Prepare detailed staffing, compliance, and court reports
- Meet with participants, via zoom, in office and at community settings on a regular basis
- Provide referrals to risk reduction interventions such as community-based MI/CD treatment and cognitive behavioral services: monitor compliance & progress.
- Conduct criminal history checks at prescribed intervals
- Be willing to be trained in and use evidence-based practices and programs with participants such as motivational interviewing, Decision Points, Seeking Safety, Carey Guides and BITS among other cognitive behavioral intervention tools as required.
- Facilitate Cognitive Behavioral Programs such as Decision Points, Seeking Safety and others
- Maintain professional relationship with stakeholders (county attorneys, defense attorneys and others)
- Must be comfortable working hybrid—from home and office
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Social Work, Criminal Justice, Behavioral Sciences, or related field
- Knowledge/experience of Cognitive Behavioral Programs and facilitations; highly preferred
- Experience with community-based supervision case management; highly preferred
- Applied understanding of the criminal justice process, criminogenic risk/needs/ responsivity, and the risk principle preferred
- High level of skill on organization and attention to detail as well as an ability to work well independently
- High level of computer literacy including data entry, web searching, and word processing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in Spanish/Hmong/Karen/Somali, verbal and written, preferred
- Prior experience working with individuals from diverse economic, racial, and ethnic backgrounds
- Must obtain Certified Pretrial Services Professional certification within six months of employment
- Pre-employment background check as conducted by the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension is required
- Valid Minnesota driver’s license and automobile with insurance required
Agreement to abide by and subscribe to the mission, vision, and culture of JusticePoint
Permanent full-time, with benefits, Salary/Exempt Position
Reports to the Program Director
JusticePoint is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer