- Read information from various documents.
- Locate and identify parts in the warehouse.
- Use a forklift, Raymond, or hoist to move or deliver parts and containers.
- Count or use scales to weigh-count parts.
- Use a computer to check the location, inventory, and routing/ordering of parts.
- Perform routine service on forklifts, including filling the propane tank, checking and adding engine oil, cleaning the radiator, and washing the forklift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior forklift experience and/or certification preferred.
- Have appropriate reading, clerical, and basic math skills. This includes the ability to understand written instructions, record transactions accurately, and perform basic calculations.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.