Representative, Inside Sales
Responsible for supporting and coordinating the sales of assigned business unit related products to business unit sales channel or direct business partners. Acts as the point of contact for business unit sales channel and business unit sales representatives.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Team with assigned business unit territory sales managers with specific role in:
- Obtaining annual forecasts and orders on a monthly basis
- Inside sales territory support including but not limited to:
- Responding to rental and dealer inquires related to (personally or by referral within Toro):
- Order configuration
- Shipment coordination and tracking
- Equipment transfers
- Pricing quotes
- Product availability
- Consignment inventory
- Cultivation of new orders
- Finance and Floorplan
- New channel partner training
Represent full line product offering to existing and new channel partner prospects.
Support for business unit sales accounts:
- Review and communicate orders to business unit accounts
- Follow orders through the order and invoicing process
- Work with independent sales representatives as needed to assure completion of direct sales
Communicate monthly with business unit sales channel:
- Reinforce importance and value of sales channel commitment
- Gain field marketing information on a timely basis
- Assist territory managers in the sale of assigned business unit products and accessories
- Obtain inventory and retail sales progress on a monthly basis
Assist consumers with issues relating to product, product availability, interchangeability, sales channel location, and channel partner concerns.
Proactively alert internal marketing, service, engineering, and manufacturing personnel regarding product concerns.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
- B.S. degree with Business related focus
- Entry level experience (0 to 1 year)
- Individual must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Prior experience in a customer service atmosphere involving telephone sales is preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Applications (Excel , Word, PowerPoint) is desired.
- Experience with SAP Systems, EDI, Access Database, and Internet application is a plus.
Other Job-Related Components:
- 10 - 15% Travel (North America)
- Represents business unit at external functions such as Dealer Training events and Trade Shows.
- In office environment.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.