Sr. Manager, Strategy and Operations, Business Process Improvement
This position supports and assists in the leadership of the Business Process Improvement organization, focused on developing and deploying strategic approaches and tactical implementation of complex prioritized projects/initiatives in support of and in alignment with TTC’s strategic and annual plans. This position reports to the Director of Business Process Improvement and will partner with the Operations Executive and business teams to provide program management support for both long-term strategic objectives and near term performance stability. This position is responsible for the development of program management methodologies, competencies and processes, in alignment with the Toro Business System, and will collaborate cross functionally to achieve stated objectives associated with each project/initiative.
Job Duties & Responsibilities*:
- Provide strategic leadership to drive Program Management support across the Operations division and select key divisional projects.
- Develop and execute complex analyses that directly lead to comprehensive, actionable, and measurable data-driven recommendations
- Influence stakeholders throughout the complete value stream to include customers, channel partners, suppliers, and TTC employees to collaboratively achieve improvements across all divisions in the Company.
- Lead efforts to develop, deploy and mature robust program management structure, methodologies, competencies and processes to support achievement of complex project/initiative objectives.
- Promote the use of The Toro Business System model to create innovative solutions for improvement(s) across the Operations division.
- Develop others on program management methods, tools, and processes to achieve results aligned with TTC’s People and Performance Values.
- Drive improvement through the use of key strategic metrics such as safety, quality, delivery, cost, cash, employee engagement, and growth.
- Involve all employees in the execution of large scale change initiatives, ensuring open and sustained communication.
- Work with site leadership and business unit leadership to create annual strategy deployment plans.
- Stay current with technologies and program management concepts through continuing education and benchmarking.
- All other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS); Master’s degree preferred
- Strong project/program management skills with 5+ years project/program management experience
- Extensive direct experience with identifying opportunities, strategies, approaches and improvement execution within integrated supply chain functions.
- Demonstrated track record of improving business performance through the deployment of robust program management principles across multiple disciplines that includes manufacturing, engineering and supply chain.
- Proven ability to promote and sustain improvement efforts/projects and culture through engaging, influencing, and motivating others without direct authority.
- Excellent analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to analyze multifaceted, complex situations, problems, and concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to interact effectively with individuals from a wide range of backgrounds and tenure levels
- Highly self-motivated and directed, able to work well under pressure, manage and prioritize multiple initiatives concurrently, attend to details, and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to be flexible, adaptable, and change priorities and direction as needed, allowing for optimum effectiveness.
- Ability to maintain composure during high-stress situations and maintain focus on ultimate objectives.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Previous experience in Management Consulting experience a plus
Other Job-Related Components:
- Authorized to work in the US
- Able to travel extensively (approximately 33%) both domestically and internationally.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.