Sr. Analyst, Strategy and Operations, Business Process Improvement
This position supports and assists the Business Process Improvement organization, focused on developing and executing analysis that leads to the effective implementation of complex prioritized projects/initiatives in support of and in alignment with TTC’s strategic and annual plans. This position reports to the Director of Business Process Improvement and will partner with the Operations and business teams to provide program management support for both long-term strategic objectives and near term performance stability. This position is responsible for supporting program management methodologies, competencies and processes, in alignment with the Toro Business System, and will collaborate cross functionally to achieve stated objectives associated with each project/initiative.
Job Duties & Responsibilities*:
- Provide data analytics support that drives Program Management initiative support across the Operations division and select key divisional projects.
- Develop and execute multiple concurrent complex analyses to address critical business issues that directly lead to comprehensive, actionable, and measurable data-driven recommendations
- Investigate complex supply chain and manufacturing issues and opportunities, with cross-functional collaboration, and establish a coherent problem statement and hypothesis
- Establish critical input and output variables and evaluate existing data adequacy
- Define data acquisition approaches as needed to meet baseline requirements
- Analyze data to test alternative hypotheses and, with team, propose recommended solutions and reasoned options to senior leadership
- Identify potential risks and opportunities through data analytics and provide insights to leadership
- Work with internal and external elements of the supply chain network, explore and validate improvement opportunities
- Ensure appropriate communication through the preparation and presentation of formal financial information, business cases, reports and documentation to influence stakeholders and leadership across the organization
- Support Business Process Improvement department to develop, deploy and mature robust program management structure, methodologies, competencies and processes to support achievement of complex project/initiative objectives.
- All other tasks and projects as assigned.
Job Qualifications: (Indicate requirements/desired that are job-related and consistent with business necessity, e.g. Education & Certifications, experience, knowledge, skills & competencies/job dimensions of working relationships.)
- Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS)
- Strong skills in data analytics with 3+ years designing and conducting complex analysis to drive actionable and measurable business improvements
- Adept critical thinker with the ability to utilize creative analysis and practical assumptions to solve complex problems and deliver key data within tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to interact effectively with individuals from a wide range of backgrounds and tenure levels
- Highly self-motivated and directed, able to work well under pressure, manage and prioritize multiple initiatives concurrently, attend to details, and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to be flexible, adaptable, and change priorities and direction as needed, allowing for optimum effectiveness.
- Ability to maintain composure during high-stress situations and maintain focus on ultimate objectives.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Capacity to work independently as well as within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Other Job-Related Components: (e.g., Physical demands, working conditions, travel)
- Authorized to work in the US
- Able to travel extensively (approximately 10%) both domestically and internationally
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.