Production Welder I - Ditch Witch - Night Shift
$2,500 Hiring Bonus
New Starting Pay Rates
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Read information from blueprints, technical manuals or other documents.
- Set up fixtures, mount parts in fixtures, and perform mechanical assembly. This includes using hand and air tools such as wrenches, torque wrenches, impact wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers, etc.
- Use a hoist to lift and position large, heavier components and completed weldments.
- Set up, adjust, and operate MIG welding equipment to weld machine components.
- Remove components from fixtures, clean and check them for quality, and correct errors or deficiencies of weldments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Have appropriate MIG welding experience OR have completed a formal welding training program (or the equivalent in training and experience).
- Pass required entry-level plate test for production welding.
- Have appropriate mechanical skills, including experience using hand and air-powered tools (wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers, etc.).
- Have appropriate reading, clerical, and basic math skills.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.