Assistant Director of Nursing | Hastings, MN
Benedictine Living Community of Regina offers great benefits.
Just to list a few:
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Educational Assistance
- Tuition Repayment (for Nursing Degrees)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- and more.
If you are passionate about leading a team and implementing initiatives that make a difference in resident's lives this position is the perfect fit for you!
As the Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) you will have the opportunity to take your already mastered nursing skills to a new level by overseeing the best interests of the facility and the residents within the community you serve. Come utilize your ideas and experience to mentor and develop staff, while also ensuring care and satisfaction is being met by each resident you serve.
- The ADON manages training, development and performance of staff to retain a motivated, professional workforce.
- The ADON performs assessments; develops and implements appropriate plan of care based on the residents' needs.
- The ADON fosters a culture of continuous quality improvement including customer satisfaction, safety and risk management, and strategic planning.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse, which must be in good standing
- Manager experience and skills preferred
- Excellent Communication and organizational skills
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!