RN/LPN - Red Wing, MN (New/Increased Wages)
Join our team at Benedictine Living Community of Red Wing! Pay starts at $33.76 and will increase based on experience. Eligible associates will receive a full benefits package, including:
- STD & LTD
- 401K - Company matches up to 4%
- Paid Time Off (Includes Additional 7 Paid Floating Holidays)
- Company Paid Life & Accidental Life Insurance
- Additional Life & Accidental Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Discounts & Deals
- & More.
The RN is responsible for developing and implementing appropriate plan of care based on the residents' needs, evaluating and making the necessary changes to the plan of care.
Plans and provides education to other health care team members, residents, family, and caregivers on information regarding the care plan for the residents. Demonstrates the knowledge of medication administration and evaluates their responses to the medications. Plans for residents' admission/discharge and anticipates for long term and/or short term residents' needs.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN), in good standing.
- BLS certified.
- Clinical experience.