RN Supervisor | Hastings, MN
Are you ready to make a difference in someone's life? Join the BLC - Hastings team and the work you do will help improve the lives of our residents. #caring #community #nurse
Are you ready to make an impact and lead others to greatness?
Our RN Supervisor provides outstanding mentoring and leadership to our nursing team to ensure we are providing the highest quality of care to our residents. As an RN Supervisor, you will play a key role in developing, training, and managing a successful and fulfilled team.
- The RN Supervisor participates in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the department's quality assurance program.
- The RN Supervisor ensures adherence to policies and procedures.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN), in good standing.
- Basic computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office and general office equipment.
- Management experience in nursing preferred.
- Experience in a long term care setting preferred.
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!