CNA Job - Nazareth Living Center
When you become a part of Nazareth Living Center's vibrant community, you are agreeing to be a welcoming spirit to our residents, staff and visitors, compassionate and nurturing at all times.
It is our goal to create an atmosphere where the care and comfort of our residents is delivered with respect to their unique need.
Our mission is in the tradition of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet and in partnership with Benedictine Health System, Nazareth Living Center participates in the healing mission of Jesus by ministering with compassion and responding creatively to the needs of aging persons.
Our Certified Nursing Assistants - Nurse Assistant Registered (CNA-NAR) are amazing and dedicated professionals that provide high-quality, compassionate care to our residents daily. As a CNA-NAR you operate on the front lines and ensure our residents are treated with dignity and respect, as well as choices within their lives.
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!
- CNA-NAR provides direct patient/resident care and report condition changes to RN or LPN while also charting in POC system.
- CNA-NAR demonstrates time management and prioritization of tasks.
- Must be in good standing on the State Nursing Assistant registry or appropriate entity.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English