Maintenance Tech (Entry Level) - Cerenity Marian - St Paul, MN
Starting Wage $14.00/hour
The Maintenance Technician II performs work related to the daily operation and maintenance of the facility. Duties may include a variety of non-routine, semi-skilled duties pertaining to maintaining the equipment, physical plant, grounds, and maintenance of boilers at campuses utilizing boilers. This position will work with and support coworkers in all departments to ensure the equipment, facility, and grounds are safe, well-maintained, and attractive in accordance with all current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing the facility.
Makes daily inspections and document operating perimeters of major HVAC systems. Maintains operation of plumbing systems, maintains water qualities, and documents water temperatures as required, and maintenance of boilers at campuses that utilize boilers. Demonstrates knowledge with electrical distribution system, perform service work within capabilities and contact outside vendor as required for repairs. Performs general building maintenance and construction work as needed on all surfaces, interior or exterior of facility and inspect patient/resident areas as requested. Performs grounds maintenance, including but not limited to lawn care and snow removal. Performs general repairs to facility and resident equipment, or arrange for repair by outside source when required. Operates numerous hand and power tools, and various grounds and maintenance equipment safely.
- Associate's Degree in the Building Maintenance field; or High School Diploma/GED and two (2) or more years of building maintenance experience
- Possess a minimum of a Special boiler's license for campuses utilizing boilers
- Valid Driver's License as appropriate and acceptable driving record that meets Benedictine requirements
- Certification/License as required by Federal, State and local requirements
- Mechanically inclined
- Experience in a health care setting