HR Manager- St. Paul, MN
Cerentiy Senior Care of Marian is seeking an experienced HR manager to join our team.
The HR Manager develops, plans and implements Human Resource strategies, objectives and plans for the community. This position is accountable for the general day to day operations of human resources, payroll, and benefits in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations and effectively interacts with community leadership and staff while maintaining confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ensure community staffing needs are met by following the standardized hiring process, developing retention strategies, operation of the applicant tracking system and utilizing behavioral based interviewing techniques.
- Schedule and facilitate the new employee welcome orientation program including new hire paperwork and processes.
- Administer FMLA, accommodations, and other leaves of absence requests.
- Support supervisors with the performance management process, including but not limited to: performance reviews, employee relations, coaching, corrective action, performance improvement plans, investigations and associate concerns.
- Ensure adherence to the affirmative action plan, create and submit AA plan according to due dates – if applicable.
- Bachelor's Degree with 3-5 years of experience, or an Associate's Degree with 5-7 years' experience
- Labor relations experience - if community has a union
- Experience with a Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Certified Payroll Professional Certification (CPP)
- Professional in Human Resources Certification (PHR)
- Experience working in a union facility
- Union contract work environment experience as part of management