Driver - Transportation - Benedictine Living Community Duluth
Exciting opportunity to be a part of our Transporation team! Part-Time .6 to 1.0 FTE - Driver position. Days Mon - Fri 7:00am-5:30pm.
The Driver is responsible for all transportation needs for residents and ensuring their safety while transporting, which includes during emergencies and inclement weather.
Maintains community vehicles by performing any routine maintenance and coordinating any necessary repairs. Maintains all necessary records, including scheduling of trips, logging mileage, and maintenance. Assists with loading and unloading of passengers. Maintains a safe driving record that meets required qualifications at all times.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Valid Class B driver's license
- Demonstrate/proof of safe driving record.
- Experience transporting people.
- Experience in long term care or working with the elderly.
- CPR/First Aid certified.