Customer Engagement Application Manager
The Customer Engagement (CE) Application Manager must understand the business, product and IT landscapes to deliver the best solutions for an unrivaled customer experience. This position drives advancement for the Orange Intel™ online telematics platform to grow business strategically and leads expansions that ensure continued industry leadership in business technology. Digital product development is integrated and aligned with the division(s) business and functional teams to maximize the investment in business applications. Work closely with product support, product marketing, IT, and engineering to validate the intended solutions match expectations of users, prospects, channel partners, and key stakeholders. This manager must be capable of driving change management across the organization.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the Orange Intel online telematics application for the Ditch Witch Division -both dealer facing and end customer facing
- Deliver on business and product strategies through actively guiding the direction of an agile software development team.
- Serves as Orange Intel business lead to architect solutions for issues and provides support services for across multiple brands.
- Leads in user need assessments, design efforts and conducts analysis on change needs and provides recommendations.
- Research technology advancements to drive continuous improvement for business applications.
- Drive change management across the organization (multiple brands) to ensure ROI on application investment.
- Develop new digital product ideas and strategies based on industry experience, contact with stakeholders, including internal and external customers.
- Maintain a prioritized backlog, balancing customer defects, architecture work, customer-driven functionality, and strategic features in alignment with product and company goals.
- Understand root cause of defect trends and promote the work to reduce ongoing maintenance costs.
- Manage scope of work or service level agreement with key internal or 3rd party partners.
- Contribute to long-range and annual plans and strategies for digital services and solutions within and across division(s).
- Educate and communicate application enhancements and new releases/versions to internal and external audiences.
- In partnership cross functional business teams, develop and deliver timely product training and marketing materials to channel partners and end users to promote and support products; including, user experience groups at industry tradeshows, divisional training events and training at dealer locations or end-customer sites.
- Develop individual dealership tailored plans to ensure the successful utilization of applications.
- Works with technology partners on business requirements and specifications.
- Develop appropriate business relationships to ensure trust and drive change management.
- Complete other special assignments, duties, and tasks as required.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field required.
- Three to five years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience to include new application implementations, systems analysis and design, configuration, development, interfaces, testing, performance tuning and user support.
- Strong business knowledge & technical knowledge
- Strong project management, vendor management and budget management experience
- Technical knowledge of construction equipment systems beneficial
- Solid organization and negotiating skills.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Proven record of professionalism coupled with flexibility.
Other Job-Related Components:
- Office environment, with after hour support expected.
- Frequent air and highway traveled required for onboarding and continuous support.
- Use of rental and company vehicles required.
- Some international travel
- Extended use of phone and computer needed to support application users.
- Weekend and holiday support as needed.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.