Production Utility Associate
The Toro Company
Shift: 2nd shift
Assist supervisor in coordinating all aspects of material handling and flow to the area of responsibility.
- Coordinate changeover of production builds by verifying material quantities for the end of the first model and start of the next .
- Responsible for line pull and line return.
- Responsible for material availability verification of at least 3 days production during production run.
- Generate and/or maintain and verify accuracy of bar codes, serial tags, labels for loose parts and manual bags, run sheets.
- Acquire and distribute material piece parts and engineering processes to line stations.
- Verify and/or correct line floor and rack inventories via the negative list.
- Read and interpret assembly processes and BOM’s as needed.
- Obtain materials to complete line and service shop order requirements on time.
- Strong basic math / analytical skills.
- Must be able to pass entry level testing.
- Must be able to work with a wide variety of people.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.