ADMINISTRATION LOGISTICS 1
Under the direction of the Consumer Distribution Center Supervisor, supports order fulfillment and inventory control.
The Logistics Administrator, ensures the coordination of workflow in such functional area as international and domestic shipping Consumer Finish Goods.
Supports and maintains inventory accuracy within the Distribution Center.
Overtime may be required.
- Knowledge of SAP system data entry (SAP) and inventory accuracy.
- Knowledge of Worldlink
- Knowledge of TMS (Transportation Management System)
- Work close with carriers to schedule pick up times, coordination of equipment, delivery, appointments.
- Have great communication with office personnel and material handlers.
- Flexibility to work long shifts and different schedules.
- Be familiar with Domestic and International Shipments.
- Identifies, tracks and resolves inventory and shipping errors, problems and delays.
- Helps maintain a clean warehouse.
- Ensures that outgoing shipments are complete and correct.
- Ship product out in accordance with customer requests.
- Establishes and maintains good communication, coordination and working relations with people on the floor and management teams.
- Flexible to work long hours in end of month and quarter end.
- Collaborates with other departments.
- Help and maintain a positive work environment.
- Able to follow written procedures and processes.
- Ability to think quickly to answer questions and resolve problems.
- Work effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Manage number of priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Receives work direction from the Consumer Distribution Center Supervisor.
- Generates system-required documents, shipping documents, bills of landing, track orders and update inventory as required.
- Coordinates shipments to a third party distribution company and other shipping locations, using a computer to generate bills of lading, sock transports, deliveries, etc.
- Works in conjunction with order services on the exportation of international shipments, which may cost of LTL, air and container shipments.
- Communicates and works closely with Toro’s approved carriers for utilization of time and service to our customers.
- Organize and identify shipments for correct staging activities.
- Works with various carriers’ software, (ABF, Q-RATE) to ensure proper selection of carrier.
- Provide quality customer service to order services department, drivers, employees and warehouse management, including all external customers regarding their shipments.
- Works closely with our retail Customer Base preparing the routing of shipments to provide the service and the required carrier using the Internet.
- Based on company guidelines, coordinates and communicates quality-related issues concerning shipments.
- Coordinates and communicates shipment priorities to the Distribution Supervisor and leads.
- Analyzes shipping process errors.
- Provides accurate and timely information to our internal and external customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Performs other required duties as needed in addition to the essential duties and responsibilities described above.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records which supports the Inventory System.
- Interface with Manufacturing, Purchasing, Customer Service, Receiving and the Warehouse in regards to order fulfillment.Provide support to floor personnel as a lead contact in times of high work volume or business necessitates.
- Work and maintain KanBan accurate
- High School Diploma or G. E. D. (may substitute 2 years of related experience). One (1) to three (3) year’s experience in a Distribution/Warehouse environment in such areas as order fulfillment and inventory control.
- Demonstrates proficiency with personal computers, E-mail and Internet access.
- Demonstrates problem solving abilities and their application, and the ability to exercise independent judgment in a stressful environment.
- Demonstrates results from working on teams. Ability to organize multiple work priorities and meet specific objectives under the time constraints and must possess excellent follow up skills. Highly effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate quality customer service by e-mail, phone and respond time.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measures, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute percentages.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.