Software Developer III (QA)
Support the development of software quality assurance practices within the information services team and serve as a technical contributor.
Develop and test software across multiple technologies including Selenium based UI testing, and custom Microsoft .NET (C#).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with (and provide feedback to) quality assurance analysts in developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications.
- Collaborate with quality assurance analysts and/or Product Owner to author (and execute) test cases and ensure requirements are appropriately validated.
- Test case creation, management, execution, reporting, bug creations and verification
- Create and execute automated tests (covering, but not limited to – functional testing, system testing, regression testing and performance testing) based on test cases, or existing manual tests.
- Define and assist with the tracking of quality assurance metrics.
- Provide QA discipline technical leadership and mentoring to other team members.
- Collaborate with project teams (both on shore and off shore) to recommend improvements to the testability and supportability of solutions, as well as gain knowledge of new applications.
- Establish and enforce QA automation standards to increase process efficiency.
- Work with a team of other administrators and developers under the guidance of the IS Manager.
- Work directly with all areas in IS; has close working relationship with IS peer group.
- Travel Requirements: Infrequent. Less than 5%.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Computer Engineering and 6+ years of experience in software development, administration or operations.
- Experience working in an Agile/Iterative Development model
- Microsoft Azure DevOps (Formerly Visual Studio Team Services) Experience
- Microsoft Test Manager & Release Management Experience
- Build/Release/Test Automation Experience
- Microsoft Software Technologies - Design & Development experience
- Visual Studio & .NET - C#, SQL Server, etc.
- Web/Mobile App Testing Technologies
- Microsoft App Center, Selenium, and Appium based User Interface Testing
- Experience with setting up CI/CD release pipeline using Azure DevOps and SauceLabs or similar provider
- Performance Testing Technologies
- JMeter or similar technology
- API Testing Technologies
- Swagger / OpenAPI / Postman
- SQL Server
- Basic knowledge of relational database and Query language
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with other team members (from business sectors and applications development)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.