Maintenance Technician - Fabrication
JOIN TEAM TORO TODAY!Now seeking a Fabrication Maintenance Technician
- COMPETITIVE PAY!
$2500 SIGN ON BONUS!
GET PAID WEEKLY!
EXCELLENT, AFFORDABLE BENEFITS: MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION
401K RETIREMENT SAVINGS WITH COMPANY MATCHING FUNDS
Job Duties & Responsibilities*:
- Required to analyze machine problems through the use of hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical blueprints and schematics.
- Required to aid in planning, determination of methods and materials to be used in design and construction of new hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems.
- Employee must exercise considerable judgment on what needs to be done and determine proper method and sequence in trouble shooting equipment.
- Employee must have excellent working knowledge of all fabrication and processing equipment.
- Employee must be able to communicate with maintenance personnel on shifts prior to and after their scheduled work to insure proper methods and sequence of trouble shooting are carried through.
- Must respond to production areas when any equipment goes down.
- Must properly use, maintain and store maintenance tools and equipment and keep work area clean.
- Must be able to demonstrate the proper maintenance procedures of each machine to others when required.
- Must maintain a log book of all repairs/changes made to fabrication and processing equipment.
- May purchase and maintain inventory of steel, fittings, and other general supplies for efficient operation of the department.
- May oversee the work of other maintenance employees.
- May do all work assigned to the Fabrication Maintenance Department.
- Builds and repairs jigs fixtures and performs set up of welding machines using power and hand tools.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in fabrication maintenance
- minimum of three (3) years in the fabrication field or a graduate from a two year technical college in robotics, electrical, electronic or fluid power,
- two (2) years maintenance experience or a Journeyman electrician.
- Must successfully pass the entry level test with a score of 80% or greater if individual does not hold a graduation certificate or Journeyman's electrician certificate.
All interested candidates may study in advance the following areas of the entry level test:
Areas of study: Robotics, Electrical, Electronics, Fluid power, Geometry, Electrical and Electronic Blue Print Reading, PLC Programming, Knowledge of General Die Casting methods and equipment.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.