Plant Operations Manager - Winona, MN
$5000 Sign-on Bonus
This position primarily supervises the Housekeeping and Laundry department while also providing leadership to the entire Environmental Services Department.
The Plant Operations Manager reports to the Environmental Services Director.
The Plant Operations Manager is responsible for the supervision and coordination of plant operations, and maintenance.
Manages the selection, training, development, and performance of assigned staff. Manages the department's budget. Develops and facilitates growth within the department. Performs facility inspections, general maintenance, grounds maintenance, and construction work.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years of building maintenance experience.
- Understanding of basic mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Strong desire to work with the elderly.
- Two (2) year degree in building maintenance field.
- Two (2) years of management experience.
- Experience in a health care setting.