Job Details Description
This position is a full-time hourly position. Shift schedule: Sunday - Thursday, 10pm - 6am.
- Shift Differential Pay
- Overtime as needed
Job Summary: Painting of products, using customer specifications for paint colors. Change paint filters, keep track of paint supplies, letting Foremen, QC, and Purchasing know what needs to be ordered.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure accuracy and quality, following company procedures and specifications.
- Maintain an accurate timekeeping record.
- Report problems to foreman.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Maintain inventory.
- Prep parts for painting.
- Follow SP for customer product.
- Maintain and clean spray gun.
- Assist in other areas of production as needed if qualified.
- Perform work in a safe manner and follows all safety guidelines and procedure.
- Domestic and international travel required and could include weekend travel depending on the project.
- Performs related work or job duties as required by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level:
- Ability to use mil thickness gauge.
- Knowledge of painting and spraying.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- English communication, both verbal and written essential.
- Physical strength sufficient to perform job duties.
- Ability to understand and carry out simple oral and written instructions.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Required to wear respirator and PPE uniform.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment written math test, physical, drug and background test.
Minimum Qualifications for Application:
- Required: High School Diploma or GED with 1 year related work experience.
- Forklift experience
- Must pass pre-employment math test.
Knowledge of Epicor or similar ERP system.
Experience in Lean Manufacturing.