Tube Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Job Details Description
Job Summary: Manufacture, produce, assemble, and inspect tubes on the solder lines. Responsible for filling out and maintaining appropriate forms to support production.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 2-10pm. Overtime as needed.
-Shift differential of $0.75/hour
Essential Job Functions:
- Set-up and operate the tube machine to produce a completed tube.
- Assemble tube with gilling and place in the strip solder machine.
- Inspect and remove parts from solder lines and listen for loose gilling.
- Perform light maintenance on the machines.
- Assist in training of others on the tube machine.
- Follow all appropriate work instructions.
- Set-up and operate RTTS and aluminum tube machine.
- Assist in other areas of production as needed and qualified.
- Performs work in a safe manner and follows all safety guidelines and procedure.
- Domestic and international travel required and could include weekend travel depending on the project.
- Performs related work and other duties as required by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level:
- Basic math skills required, ability to learn how to use calipers, tape measure, and micrometers essential.
- General computer skills are needed for looking up specs, job orders and clocking in.
- Understand how mechanical components work and fit together.
- Communicate effectively, in English, both verbal and written.
- Willingness to learn new tasks.
- Manual dexterity based on past experiences.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment written math test, physical, drug/alcohol and background test.
Minimum Qualifications for Application:
- High School Diploma or GED