Detail Drafter I
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Learn and process engineering change requests utilizing engineering sketches and annotated drawings.
- Specify and document dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Document parts by modeling simple 3D models, adding coordinate systems, and create detail drawings for manufacturing. Electrical Drafters create 2D flattened wire harness drawings for manufacturing.
- Create SAP Bill of Material reports
- Participate in quality initiatives and training as required.
- Other related duties as required.
- Associate degree in Mechanical or Electrical Drafting, Drafting Design, Electronics and Electrical Technology or high school graduate or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree with engineering technology related disciplines preferred.
- Zero to two (2) years of experience with associate’s otherwise two (2) plus years related experience
- Understand the application of basic Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Experience with CAD software preferred.
Other Job-Related Components:
- Basic understanding of industry drafting standards (ANSI)
- Responsible for adhering to product Drafting Standards and Procedures
- Ability to technically communicate with Designers and Engineers.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.