Field Test Operator
The Toro Company
Shift: 1st shift (5:30am – 2:00pm)
- Operates and evaluates prototype, production, and competitive units in field testing. (i.e. walk behind, ride-on (sit and stand-on), hand-held, etc.)
- Maintain basic log sheet entries on machine performance, report findings and all issues.
- Supports Field Site Technicians, as needed, with repairs or equipment rework.
- Must maintain machines as prescribed by Test Plan, e.g. washing daily, checking basic functions, etc.
- May be required to perform basic maintenance, e.g. oil changes, greasing, safety checks, etc.
- May be required to drive a vehicle (company owed or personal) to remote site for evaluation of product.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience to evaluate the products and the requirements of the test sites.
- Ability to drive forklift.
- Able to meet requirements of driving company owned vehicle.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.