Human Resources Representative- St. Paul, MN
If serving others in your passion, the Human Resources Representative role may be a great fit for you. Join our team!
The HR Representative is accountable for the general day to day operations of human resources, payroll, and benefits in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations. This role effectively interacts with facility leadership and staff while maintaining confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ensure community staffing needs are met by following the standardized hiring process, developing retention strategies, operation of the applicant tracking system and utilizing behavioral based interviewing techniques.
- Schedule and facilitate the new employee welcome orientation program including new hire paperwork and processes.
- Administer FMLA, accommodations, and other leaves of absence requests.
- Support supervisors with the performance management process, including but not limited to: performance reviews, employee relations, coaching, corrective action, performance improvement plans, investigations and associate concerns.
- Serve as first point of contact for employee related questions pertaining to HR, benefits and payroll.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience OR Associate's Degree and one (1) year of experience
- Experience with a Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Certified Payroll Professional Certification (CPP)
- Professional in Human Resources Certification (PHR)
- Experience working in a union facility