HR Director- St. Louis, MO
If you are a professional HR Director with a passion for serving others, consider joining the fabulous team at Nazareth Living Center.
The Senior HR Manager is responsible for The Senior HR Manager develops, plans and implements Human Resource strategies, objectives and plans for one large community or for multiple communities. This position is accountable for the general day to day operations of human resources, payroll, and benefits in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations and effectively interacts with community leadership and staff while maintaining confidentiality and professionalism.
- Support supervisors with the performance management process, including but not limited to: performance reviews, employee relations, coaching, corrective action, performance improvement plans, investigations and associate concerns.
- Ensure adherence to the affirmative action plan, create and submit AA plan according to due dates – if applicable.
- Administer the workers' compensation program, including but not limited to - filing first report of injury, leading the safety committee, managing associate injury restrictions/absences.
- Administer Benefits, including but not limited to; associate enrollment, invoice reconciliation, ACA, COBRA and timely reporting
- Process bi-weekly payroll, including but not limited to; time and attendance reconciliation, administration of pay practices, and timely reporting
- Ensure HRIS data integrity and compliance with federal and state requirements and regulations pertaining to HR, Benefits, and Payroll.
- Bachelor's Degree with 3-5 years of experience, or an Associate's Degree with 5-7 years' experience
- Labor relations experience - if community has a union
- Experience with a Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Certified Payroll Professional Certification (CPP)
- Professional in Human Resources Certification (PHR)
- Experience working in a union facility
- Union contract work environment experience as part of management