Equipment Operators, Production & Warehouse Workers
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Your Opportunity: We are looking for Part-Time Equipment Operators, Production & Warehouse Workers to help support us through the fourth quarter at multiple Taylor Corporation Companies.
- Responsible for operating production machinery while working at a fast and consistent pace
- Prepare, assemble, and package orders
- Conduct visual checks of machinery and escalates any problems to leadership and maintenance
- Contribute to the team’s production goals
- Support operators in running product through the process
- Multiple shifts available including days, evenings, overnights, and weekends
- We will work with your schedule
- Positions start the beginning of October and work through December
You Must Have:
- Proficiency in reading, speaking, and understanding the English Language
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well with others and promote a positive work environment
- React to change productively and handles other tasks as assigned
We Would Also Prefer:
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Perform a variety of tasks throughout the day in a fast-paced work environment
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 10,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please apply directly at https://taylor.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/External/job/North-Mankato-MN---Card-Fulfillment-Services/Seasonal-Equipment-Operators--Production---Warehouse_R10974 or text “TAYLOR” to 97211!