The Engineering Coordinator is the administrative support for the Engineering Department and provides clerical tasks as well as engineering planning, monitoring and scheduling others for meetings to keep the projects on tasks and deadline met. This person will organize schedules around Engineering projects and goals and provide team members the documents they need prior to the meetings.
- General clerical duties such as electronic filing, scheduling appts & meetings, communicate process and timelines, and assisting teams with schedules and timelines.
- Support purchasing, finance, HR teams on various tasks related to engineering.
- Create process related training and communications; create and distribute meeting materials for the engineering department.
- Monitor and track project status weekly.
- Reviews project requirements and supports the development of the integrated master schedule to establish priorities.
- Reviews and analyzes schedules and coordinates with both internal and external customers to obtain data concerning the status of planned or assigned projects or milestones.
- Reviews project schedule data to include records of activities, verifying open/close dates, work authorization number, cost/budgets, structures, and associated data as applicable to activities.
- Ensures that all the necessary documentation is generated, input, reviewed, issued, and properly archived.
- Coordinates projects with all participants to ensure that plans are achievable and current.
- Manages project status reports to ensure proper documentation is maintained and completed.
- Perform other duties, tasks, and assignments as requested by engineering management
- 1 year of experience in an administrative support role
- Strong Excel and computer skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- 2 years+ experience in an Administrative Support role
- Project Management software experience
- Experience working as an Admin in an Engineering office
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.