Corporate Accountant II
The Corporate Accountant II position is responsible for the preparation, review and analysis of company financial to ensure accurate reporting. Additional responsibilities include oversight of corporate enterprise accounting and supervision of staff.
- Financial Reporting - Review for accuracy, and ensure reporting is prepared in a timely manner
- Budget Comparisons
- Enterprise Reporting (Travel & IT)
- Monthly Financial Statements, including reconciliations (Bank & GL)
- Reports Meeting
- Pricing Model
- Corporate Credit Card Program
- Oversight of the program and provide guidance as needed
- Communicate changes as needed with card users
- Coding of invoices
- Tracking of amounts to be paid
- Other/Ad Hoc
- Assist with the preparation of Annual Budgets for Corporate
- Other projects/reporting as requested
- Customer Service – deliver a high level
- Assist with the Year End Review
- Cash Management - oversight of Dominium Management's cash, including the Line of Credit balance, ensure Pricing Model and Intercompany is moved by month end
- Timely and regular attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position supervises one corporate accountant position
QUALIFICATIONS: (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, Training and Experience)
- Experience – 2-4 years Accounting experience required
- Communication Skills – Strong verbal and written communication in English
- Computer Skills – Proficient Microsoft Office skills. Accounting software experience preferred.
- Reasoning – problem-solving skills are required
- COVID-19 vaccination is required