Job Fair! (Property Management Professionals)
- Audience: Property Managers and Assistant Property Managers
- Industry: Non-Profit Affordable Housing Industry
- Location: Twin Cities Region
- Experience: 1 year (APM) 2 years (PM) in one of the following: leasing, property management, business, or real estate. Associates degree, leasing and staffing supervision preferred specifically for Property Manager.
- Why CommonBond? Meaningful work; we care about people…that is the nature of our affordable housing business…meeting people where they are and helping them in the process…
Open House Information
- On-Site interviews with Hiring Managers for qualified applicants
- Masks will be provided and vaccinated and unvaccinated participants are required to wear. Please do not come if you are experiencing a cough, sore throat, fever, chills, sneezing, shortness of breath, headache, congestion, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, fatigue (or should we just say Covid-19 symptoms in accordance with the CDC.)
- Wednesday, November 3, 4-7pm
- Thursday, November 4th, 8am – 5pm
- Location: CommonBond Communities, 1080 Montreal Avenue, Saint Paul, MN, 55116
On-line applications: candidates should visit www.commonbond.org (go to careers and then click on job openings); application process can also be completed on-site during the open house event.