Wellness Coordinator | St. Paul, MN
Experience with EMR (Electronic Medial Record) preferred Matrix.
The Wellness Coordinator is responsible for meeting the social and therapeutic needs of the residents through activities, wellness interventions, leisure programming, and continued interaction with community groups.
Completes the wellness assigned portion of the assessment process. Provides relevant daily events and programming to meet the needs of the residents.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Class B or C driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Strong desire to work with the elderly.
- In good standing on the State Nursing Assistant Registry.
- CPR certified.
- First Aid certification.
- Experience in long term care.