Brand Manager of Hunting & ATV Products
Department: Business Unit 2 (Camping, Hunting, ATV)
Reports to: CEO
We share our passion for the seasonal activities of the outdoor rural lifestyle through our home-grown expertise in the products and tools we design, manufacture, and sell. Through the values of resourcefulness, hard-work, and respect we develop long-term personal relationships and strategic business partnerships throughout the global community.
This is a newly created position within our organization. We are looking for a Brand Manager who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights, leading the creation of advertising content, and delivering that content direct to the consumer through on-line and traditional mediums that ultimately drive demand. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and will be responsible for growing market share and the brand’s reputation while improving the customer experience.
- Lead the management of the Rivers Edge Treestands, Barronett Blinds, and Yutrax ATV brands.
- Manage content creators (graphic designers, videographers, etc.) both internally and externally to create advertising content that will increase consumer demand for our products and brands.
- Develop and lead the execution of advertising strategies, plans and budgets (digital and traditional).
- Plan and lead the execution of new product launches.
- Assist and train sales managers on features, benefits, market positioning, and competitive landscapes.
- Identify market segments and create brand positioning strategies that will lead to greater brand equity and predictable return on investment.
- Work with the Business Unit Manager, Director of New Products, and Sales Managers to create market strategies to drive long-term growth and profitability.
- Be the market expert, research consumers and competitors’ activities (benchmarking) in order to defend market share and identify key opportunities for growth.
- Set pricing for individual products and work with sales to manage pricing for each retail channel.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Background in digital marketing including digital ad buys (social media, YouTube, Google, Amazon)
- Excellent written communication skills with experience writing ad copy
- Exposure to the production of visual marketing content (graphic design and video)
- Email marketing experience
- Experience with e-commerce preferably on a Shopify platform
- Data and analytics experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain business partner relationships outside the organization.
- Possess the ability to create and communicate a brand vision and gain internal buy-in that can turn a vision into an executable strategic plan.
- A proven leader capable of participating in and helping to lead a cross functional team.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent experience.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Personal Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent), Health Savings Account with Employer Contributions, Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Compensation: Salaried – Based on experience
Duration of Employment: Full Time
- Must be able to lift at least 25lb
- Must be able to stand and sit for 2 or more hours a day.
- Must be able to travel outside the US.
Work Days: Monday – Friday
Hours / Day: 8+ (Salaried Exempt)
Work Shift: First Shift
Travel: Must be able to travel domestically (approx. 20% travel)
Ardisam, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ardisam, Inc. is a Substance Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug screens.