Administrative Assistant II
The University of Wisconsin-Stout is seeking applications for two, full-time, Administrative Assistant II openings.
- Administrative Assistant II, UW-Stout Chancellor and Provost Administrative Complex
- Administrative Assistant II, Nakatani Teaching and Learning Center / Office of Research and Sponsored Programs / Center for Applied Ethics / Instructional Design
The Administrative Assistant II (AD002) provides administrative support for a department, group of professionals, or to the manager of a work group consisting of professional staff and subordinate supervisors in support of unit goals, under general supervision. The individual performs a variety of activities under limited supervision including, but not limited to:
- Scheduling logistics and secures resources for meetings, conferences, travel, and work unit operations; serves as a first point of contact for individuals and groups, provides basic organizational information via phone, in person and through other communication mediums, and routes more complex inquiries to the appropriate entities;
- Collects, analyzes, and prepares various communication materials from established sources utilizing technology mediums
- Sends, receives, copies, and distributes communications to the appropriate entities according to established policies and procedures under general supervision
- Maintains established methods and organizational systems directed at the maintenance of electronic/physical records related to work operations according to established policies and procedures
The Administrative Assistant II is responsible for providing excellent customer service and requires a broad understanding of functions and activities of the university. The work in both units is fast-paced and requires a high level of attention to detail and experience in coordinating activities and events. An individual who is committed to promoting the development of an equitable and inclusive environment is essential to this role.
For more information or to apply
Go to: http://jobs.uwstout.edu/