Ventrac- Press Brake Operator, 2nd shift
Wage: $17-18/hr to start with possibility of performance increases
Hours: Second shift, M-F 2:30pm-midnight, hours may vary with overtime
This member of the fabrication team will primarily be responsible for operating a press brake, along with other work centers within the department.
- Candidates will need the mechanical ability & spatial recognition skills to produce complex shapes
- The candidate must be able to collaborate effectively with other team members to help meet department goals and objectives, also adjust & clean their equipment in order to produce consistent & correct parts
- Ability to safely operate CNC machine controls and operate fluently in a Windows environment
- Ability to use measuring instruments – Protractor, Tape Measure, Digital Calipers, Micrometer
- Must be able to read and understand established procedures and detailed work instructions, including CAD drawings
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. occasionally and bend, squat, walk or stand for long periods of time
- Minimum high school diploma, GED or equivalent school with relevant work experience
- 1+ years of fabrication experience, Press Brake, and CNC
Ventrac is a growth-oriented company located in Orrville, Ohio. Our team is dedicated to excellence through innovation, a strong work ethic and quality workmanship. Join the Ventrac Team who feels passionate about the products we build for commercial lawn care use. We are known for our fantastic culture of respect and collaboration, which can be measured by our low turnover , open communication and the excitement in the air.
We believe our employees are truly the most valuable asset. We not only believe that, we make decision that align with that concept. We are dedicated to attracting and developing a diverse team of individuals who are committed to the success of our team at Ventrac. Ventrac is a Division of The Toro Company. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.