Intern - Distribution Center
Job Duties & Responsibilities: During the 11 week internship the candidates participate in all Distribution processes that will include: working with associates, supervisors, and managers to gain an understanding of department functions in all areas of the DC. The candidates will also participate in special projects within the DC.
Projects could include:
- Product & Shipment Quality
- Planning & Scheduling
- Inventory Control
- Process Design & Implementation
- Must be enrolled in a 4-year university or college degree program. Ideal candidates will be majoring in Supply Chain management, Logistics, Transportation, or Business Management.
- Must currently be a Junior with expected graduation between December 2022 and August 2023
- Problem solver
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- MS Office with strong practical application of Excel.
- Ability to multi-task or handle competing priorities