RN | Hastings, MN - Day Shift| $5,000.00 Sign on Bonus
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
As a member of this incredible team you will bring smiles to residents on a daily basis, and truly make an impact on their lives. #Care #Compassion #purpose
Also, you are eligible for a $5,000 sign-on bonus
Benedictine Living Community of Regina offers great benefits.
Just to list a few:
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Educational Assistance
- Tuition Repayment (for Nursing Degrees)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- and more.
Calling all AMAZING Nurses!!
We're looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) to join our compassionate, care-giving team and partner with us to continue our reputation of caring for people's loved ones. This position is based on the principles of integrated nursing, and includes performing assessments, care planning, interventions, evaluations, and maintaining standards of professional nursing.
- The RN develops and implements appropriate plan of care based on assessment and diagnosis tailored to meet each individual's needs.
- The RN demonstrates knowledge of medications and their correct administration.
- The RN plans for and provides resident, family and caregiver education.
- Must hold current state licensure as a RN in good standing
- Possess organization skills required to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate resident care
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to read, write, and communicate in English
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a not for profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!