CNA-NAR | Hastings, MN - Noc Shift
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Benedictine Living Community – Regina has some exciting news to share….
NEW STARTING WAGES!!! Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) starting at $14.86/hr. (eligible for additional comp based on experience). Calling all #kind and #caring people! Apply for our CNA position, and join an amazing team at Benedictine!
Eligible for $3,000 sign-on bonus
Benedictine Living Community of Regina offers great benefits.
Just to list a few:
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Educational Assistance
- Tuition Repayment (for Nursing Degrees)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- and more.
Jump start your career with Benedictine!
Our Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) are amazing and dedicated professionals that provide high-quality, compassionate care to our residents daily. As a CNA-NAR you operate on the front lines and ensure our residents are treated with dignity and respect, as well as choices within their lives.
- The CNA provides direct resident care and report condition changes to RN or LPN while also charting in POC system.
- The CNA demonstrates time management and prioritization of tasks.
- Must be in good standing on the State Nursing Assistant registry or appropriate entity
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!