LPN | Hastings, MN - Noc Shift
1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
As a member of this incredible team you will bring smiles to residents on a daily basis, and truly make an impact on their lives. #Care #Compassion #purpose
Also, you are eligible for a $5,000 sign-on bonus
Benedictine Living Community of Regina offers great benefits.
Just to list a few:
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Educational Assistance
- Tuition Repayment (for Nursing Degrees)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- and more.
As an LPN, you are in High Demand and we want YOU to join our team.
Benedictine is seeking dynamic and compassionate LPN's who will provide quality patient-centered, evidenced-based care to our greatest assets – our Residents.
- The LPN is responsible for utilizing the principles of Relationship Based Care while performing duties.
- The LPN is responsible for initial data collection on all residents.
- The LPN participates in implementing person driven care plans as developed by RN.
- Current State licensure as a Practical Nurse, in good standing.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Clinical experience preferred.
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a not for profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!