Wellness Coordinator | La Crosse, WI
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
This position is an excellent opportunity for recent CTRS graduates, or for anyone passionate about working with and improving the lives of vulnerable adults in our community. Starting wage is $13.50/hr; this is a 32 hours/week position eligible for all full-time employee benefits.
The Wellness Coordinator is responsible for meeting the social and therapeutic needs of the residents through activities, wellness interventions, leisure programming, and continued interaction with community groups.
Completes the wellness assigned portion of the assessment process. Provides relevant daily events and programming to meet the needs of the residents.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Class B or C driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Strong desire to work with the elderly.
- In good standing on the State Nursing Assistant Registry.
- CPR certified.
- First Aid certification.
- Experience in long term care.