Robotic Welder Operator
Exmark is hiring a Robotic Weld Operator on 2nd shift (M-F, 2pm-10pm)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
* Wear all required PPE and follow all safety processes and policies.
* Load weldments onto robotic weld fixture either by hand or by utilizing hoist.
* Unload weldments from robotic weld fixture either by hand or by utilizing hoist.
* Starts machine, engages feed and observes operation.
* Assures quality of parts coming off of the robot by inspecting and notifying welder and/or supervisor of any issues.
* Checks inventory to ascertain that all necessary parts and quantities are available, and if necessary, requisition appropriate quantity of items from material handler.
* Inspects finished robot weld for correct number of welds as well as overall quality of welds.
* Coordinate/communicate with core team members and/or supervisor as necessary.
* Perform daily maintenance tasks on fixtures including but not limited to running robot through torch alignment, clean fixtures, change weld consumables (tips, nozzles, diffusers)
* Maintain clean and safe working environment in accordance with 5S standards.
* Identify and apply Lean methodologies to ensure processes are scientifically controlled and continuously improved.
* Willingly performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.