Resident Assistant |Hastings, MN - Day Shift
Benedictine Living Community – Regina has some exciting news to share….
NEW STARTING WAGES!!! Resident Assistants starting at $16.28/hr. (eligible for additional comp based on experience) As a member of this incredible team you will bring smiles to residents on a daily basis, and truly make an impact on their lives. #Care #Compassion #purpose
Who wants a $3,000 sign-on Bonus?
Benedictine Living Community of Regina offers great benefits.
Just to list a few:
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Educational Assistance
- Tuition Repayment (for Nursing Degrees)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- and more.
Are you confident, detailed and self-sufficient…Join our team.
If you are looking for a position that supports social interaction, community connection, support and care, this is the opportunity for you. As a Resident Assistant you will be at the center of what we do best, caring for our residents with compassion and dedication while building meaningful relationships as you provide assistance to residents with activities of daily living.
- The Resident Assistant (RA) supports residents with daily living activities and helps maintain their personal environment.
- The Resident Assistant (RA) provides observation and documentation.
- The Resident Assistant (RA) assists with onboarding of new Associates.
- Must complete and maintain assigned medication administration training program and competencies
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to prioritize tasks independently
- Have excellent communication skills
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!