MDS Coordinator - St. Gertrude's
$6000 sign on bonus!
Are you ready to make a difference…join Benedictine
As the RN –Clinical Reimbursement Coordinator you will be empowered to use the nursing skills you have mastered and convert them into creating care plan implementation and auditing through the Triple Check process. Our RN – Clinical Reimbursement coordinators make a tremendous difference in the quality of life of our residents by ensuring safety and needs are being met in all aspects of care.
- The RN reviews cases and determines reimbursement care mix levels.
- The RN assists clinical and therapeutic departments with the MDS process.
- Must have a current state licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN), in good standing.
- Must have experience in geriatric nursing.
- Must have knowledge of MDS, Medicare, assessment and care-planning process.
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!