7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Job Locations USA-MN-Rochester/Byron
Posted Date 5 days ago(12/3/2021 6:31 AM)
Benedictine Living Community-Rochester
Position Type Full-Time
Specific Shift Times 10AM - 6:30PM
Scheduled Days of the Week Mon-Fri and every other Sunday with the Thursday prior off
Weekend Work Requirement Every Other Weekend
The Wellness Coordinator is responsible for meeting the social and therapeutic needs of the residents through activities, wellness interventions, leisure programming, and continued interaction with community groups.
Completes the wellness assigned portion of the assessment process. Provides relevant daily events and programming to meet the needs of the residents.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Class B or C driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Strong desire to work with the elderly.
- In good standing on the State Nursing Assistant Registry.
- CPR certified.
- First Aid certification.
- Experience in long term care.